theHybrid-Angler
REGISTER if you want to post stuff....we are based out of ct/ LI sound and we fish for anything that swims....We have an underground fishing club in here...THE HOLY MACKERELS...you have to measure up to get an invite to that...but this forum is 100% free and with no obligation...we do encourage involvement in this site...we have bunches of trips/gatherings every year...so......what are you waiting for?jump in...we are all friends here...with one mission...FISHING...any problems registering? email me at blueolive26@sbcglobal.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

theHybrid-Angler
REGISTER if you want to post stuff....we are based out of ct/ LI sound and we fish for anything that swims....We have an underground fishing club in here...THE HOLY MACKERELS...you have to measure up to get an invite to that...but this forum is 100% free and with no obligation...we do encourage involvement in this site...we have bunches of trips/gatherings every year...so......what are you waiting for?jump in...we are all friends here...with one mission...FISHING...any problems registering? email me at blueolive26@sbcglobal.net
theHybrid-Angler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» LIS Summer 2011 Reports
The Frozen Few and Heater Huggers EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:30 pm by RedneckAngler

» The Original Offshore Charter
The Frozen Few and Heater Huggers EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:47 pm by RedneckAngler

» Diawa demo w/ CT Outfitters and the Blackhawk
The Frozen Few and Heater Huggers EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:49 pm by RedneckAngler

» spring salty reports 2011
The Frozen Few and Heater Huggers EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:59 pm by meatloaf

» old school penns-spinning reels for surfcasting
The Frozen Few and Heater Huggers EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:13 pm by meatloaf

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

The Frozen Few and Heater Huggers

2 posters

Go down

The Frozen Few and Heater Huggers Empty The Frozen Few and Heater Huggers

Post by RedneckAngler Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:50 pm

Back from Pulaski with all my digits intact. I'm proud to say that I fished over 8 hrs. in the water Saturday without resorting to heater hugging at all. My brother fell in (didn't get too wet than God or his day would have been screwed) before we even started, and despite half of the trip hugging the heater, managed 2 nice steelhead while I lost 4. We fished with Scott Glazer, owner of Tinker Tavern Lodge and Guide Service. He will be featured in an upcoming On The Water show. Don Kingsley, longtime Salmon River guide from Tightlines Guide Service,was our other guide. Both of these guys were awesome. The trip absolutely rocked! We are already planning to hit the steelhead spawn in late March and another trip for October/November.