theHybrid-Angler
REGISTER if you want to post stuff....we are based out of ct/ LI sound and we fish for anything that swims....We have an underground fishing club in here...THE HOLY MACKERELS...you have to measure up to get an invite to that...but this forum is 100% free and with no obligation...we do encourage involvement in this site...we have bunches of trips/gatherings every year...so......what are you waiting for?jump in...we are all friends here...with one mission...FISHING...any problems registering? email me at blueolive26@sbcglobal.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

theHybrid-Angler
REGISTER if you want to post stuff....we are based out of ct/ LI sound and we fish for anything that swims....We have an underground fishing club in here...THE HOLY MACKERELS...you have to measure up to get an invite to that...but this forum is 100% free and with no obligation...we do encourage involvement in this site...we have bunches of trips/gatherings every year...so......what are you waiting for?jump in...we are all friends here...with one mission...FISHING...any problems registering? email me at blueolive26@sbcglobal.net
theHybrid-Angler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» LIS Summer 2011 Reports
Big Missed Opportunity!!!! EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:30 pm by RedneckAngler

» The Original Offshore Charter
Big Missed Opportunity!!!! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:47 pm by RedneckAngler

» Diawa demo w/ CT Outfitters and the Blackhawk
Big Missed Opportunity!!!! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:49 pm by RedneckAngler

» spring salty reports 2011
Big Missed Opportunity!!!! EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:59 pm by meatloaf

» old school penns-spinning reels for surfcasting
Big Missed Opportunity!!!! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:13 pm by meatloaf

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Big Missed Opportunity!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Big Missed Opportunity!!!! Empty Big Missed Opportunity!!!!

Post by RedneckAngler Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:00 pm

I missed a big opportunity by a few days. At each terrible fishing club with too many rules Pro Elite stop (funny ML), an amatuer observer is assigned to ride with each pro for the weekend. April's stop is Smith Lake in VA, where my uncle lives right on the lake. Anyway, I had a chance to get assigned to one of the boats, but would have to arrive in VA on a Wednesday. Unfortunately, there is no way I can take 3 personal days from school, and the tournament backs up to spring break, so sick days are out of the question. Can you imagine how much fishing you could learn in a couple of 10 hr. days on a lake with someone like KVD, Skeet Reese, or any of the other guys on the tour? I could probably go from complete amatuer suck-ass bass fisherman to complete amatuer can actually catch some fish. Oh-well. My wife wasn't too sympathetic as she pointed out that i do have the entire summer off, and I was "sick" recently.
RedneckAngler
RedneckAngler
taimen
taimen

Male
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Big Missed Opportunity!!!! Empty Re: Big Missed Opportunity!!!!

Post by meatloaf Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:07 pm

i know i guy in this club in the verge of going pro...he has a triton 175 hp...he loves to fish...BASS...he just doesnt go online well...i should hook the two of you up...i am going to film him next year, maybe i can talk to him about bringing you as well...he won a tourney this year and placed a bunch of times...basslegend21....

besides=u got to go on a mother of a tuna trip..your fishing/opportunity luck is way over the clouds!
meatloaf
meatloaf
Sasquatch fighting badass
Sasquatch fighting badass

Male
Number of posts : 1110
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum