theHybrid-Angler
REGISTER if you want to post stuff....we are based out of ct/ LI sound and we fish for anything that swims....We have an underground fishing club in here...THE HOLY MACKERELS...you have to measure up to get an invite to that...but this forum is 100% free and with no obligation...we do encourage involvement in this site...we have bunches of trips/gatherings every year...so......what are you waiting for?jump in...we are all friends here...with one mission...FISHING...any problems registering? email me at blueolive26@sbcglobal.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

theHybrid-Angler
REGISTER if you want to post stuff....we are based out of ct/ LI sound and we fish for anything that swims....We have an underground fishing club in here...THE HOLY MACKERELS...you have to measure up to get an invite to that...but this forum is 100% free and with no obligation...we do encourage involvement in this site...we have bunches of trips/gatherings every year...so......what are you waiting for?jump in...we are all friends here...with one mission...FISHING...any problems registering? email me at blueolive26@sbcglobal.net
theHybrid-Angler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» LIS Summer 2011 Reports
bass from your cellphone EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:30 pm by RedneckAngler

» The Original Offshore Charter
bass from your cellphone EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:47 pm by RedneckAngler

» Diawa demo w/ CT Outfitters and the Blackhawk
bass from your cellphone EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:49 pm by RedneckAngler

» spring salty reports 2011
bass from your cellphone EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:59 pm by meatloaf

» old school penns-spinning reels for surfcasting
bass from your cellphone EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:13 pm by meatloaf

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

bass from your cellphone

2 posters

Go down

bass from your cellphone Empty bass from your cellphone

Post by meatloaf Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:30 am

from markgr
bass from your cellphone Marks_12

one of the many uses for a cell phone..it doubles as an emergency camera....people have been caught ranting racial slurs on stage, people have had their lives saved cause of cell phones....but more importantly it can show evidence of fishing prowess in a jiffy Laughing
meatloaf
meatloaf
Sasquatch fighting badass

Male
Number of posts : 1110
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

bass from your cellphone Empty Re: bass from your cellphone

Post by RedneckAngler Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:34 pm

Spent an hour and a half in the pouring rain today but the fishing was pretty good. Though the NaCl fishing sucked last weekend, the bass are picking up. I've been going out between 3:30-5:00 near my house and nailing 3-4 a time. Most aren't huge, 2 lb. range. bass from your cellphone Hanove10 This one has been fairly typical up against a 14" box, but today was a bit better (and wetter). Mostly burning buzzbates across shallows with lots of submerged weeds. Anyway, nice way to relax before picking up the kids. As soon as school finishes, I'll be out on my boat 2-3 times a week!
RedneckAngler
RedneckAngler
taimen
taimen

Male
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by meatloaf Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:37 pm

dude, i wish i could fish half as much as you...i will make up for it when i retire...we will fish so much you will get sick of it...(impossible)...i should have a lund 1750 fisherman by then...watch out you stripies!
meatloaf
meatloaf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by RedneckAngler Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:13 pm

I am far from a good bass fisherman, which is why I like shallow lakes with fewer options for the bass, but they are slammin' right now. For those struggling to get out, keep a rod, some buzz baits, a few football jigs and some soft plastics in the car and stop by the local lake or pond for 30 min. on the way home. I usually stop on the way to pick up the kids.
RedneckAngler
RedneckAngler
taimen
taimen

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by meatloaf Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:22 pm

not a bad idea...when i get better hours, i will always have stuff to fish with after work...it rules that my work is 2 mins away from rocky hill ferry
meatloaf
meatloaf

Male

Back to top Go down

bass from your cellphone Empty Froggin'

Post by RedneckAngler Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:30 pm

What a difference a day or two makes. The weeds/slime in my hotspot are now breaking the surface clogging the buzzbates that have been providing 1-2 keepers every time I stop by for 30-60 min. Switched over to frogs and a Lunker City Salad Spoon. I like the SS as they can be fished buzzbait on the surface or worked below without getting clogged up. Missed a big bass that blew up on my SS today that left a real S@*t taste in my mouth despite the smaller bass I hooked. Next week I may try 1-2 of the better bass lakes, as I usually stick to the river or NaCl. I really haven't fished many at all in CT. Next weekend we're going to try and get the striper trip in that the weather slammed the door on week before last, but I need a backup plan since my brother is coming from Philly again. Any thoughts on where I should try, LMK.
RedneckAngler
RedneckAngler
taimen
taimen

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by meatloaf Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:12 am

i really like gulf beach...it should have a boat ramp and looks protected from the weather...i never seen more than one boat going through....i have gotten stripers, blues and robins from the fishing pier..i imagine gettin' on a boat exponentially increases your odds....there is an inlet where bunker like to come in as well.....or you could have a catfish day on the river..?
meatloaf
meatloaf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by RedneckAngler Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:38 pm

Went down to Haddam this morning. Late start (9:30) and strong winds with chance of storms, so I put in at Salmon Cove and fished up that. Caught a few small bass and tons of calico bass. Kinda cheating as I was hoping for a pike and had a live line out. It kept getting hit by the calicos. bass from your cellphone Calico10
bass from your cellphone Calico11
Had to shoot back in by noon as storms were approaching. Some bigger bass were hitting in the weeds which were crawling with bait. Anyway, OK morning.
RedneckAngler
RedneckAngler
taimen
taimen

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by meatloaf Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:56 am

RedneckAngler wrote:Went down to Haddam this morning. Late start (9:30) and strong winds with chance of storms, so I put in at Salmon Cove and fished up that. Caught a few small bass and tons of calico bass. Kinda cheating as I was hoping for a pike and had a live line out. It kept getting hit by the calicos. bass from your cellphone Calico10
bass from your cellphone Calico11
Had to shoot back in by noon as storms were approaching. Some bigger bass were hitting in the weeds which were crawling with bait. Anyway, OK morning.

i think ur son& daughter are a couple years away from going on the boat with you eh?
those calicos are quite fun if you use a ice fishing spinning pole in the summer....they bend your rod in half...another good report.....i am going to the hark 2nite...huge report in nacl 2morrow.
meatloaf
meatloaf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down