theHybrid-Angler
REGISTER if you want to post stuff....we are based out of ct/ LI sound and we fish for anything that swims....We have an underground fishing club in here...THE HOLY MACKERELS...you have to measure up to get an invite to that...but this forum is 100% free and with no obligation...we do encourage involvement in this site...we have bunches of trips/gatherings every year...so......what are you waiting for?jump in...we are all friends here...with one mission...FISHING...any problems registering? email me at blueolive26@sbcglobal.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

theHybrid-Angler
REGISTER if you want to post stuff....we are based out of ct/ LI sound and we fish for anything that swims....We have an underground fishing club in here...THE HOLY MACKERELS...you have to measure up to get an invite to that...but this forum is 100% free and with no obligation...we do encourage involvement in this site...we have bunches of trips/gatherings every year...so......what are you waiting for?jump in...we are all friends here...with one mission...FISHING...any problems registering? email me at blueolive26@sbcglobal.net
theHybrid-Angler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» LIS Summer 2011 Reports
welcome EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:30 pm by RedneckAngler

» The Original Offshore Charter
welcome EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:47 pm by RedneckAngler

» Diawa demo w/ CT Outfitters and the Blackhawk
welcome EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:49 pm by RedneckAngler

» spring salty reports 2011
welcome EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:59 pm by meatloaf

» old school penns-spinning reels for surfcasting
welcome EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:13 pm by meatloaf

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

welcome

2 posters

Go down

welcome Empty welcome

Post by meatloaf Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:50 pm

the ct river is the most underestimated fishery in ct....it is home to pike, pickerel, catfish, perch,sunfish,crappie, smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, stripers, white perch, carp , suckers, and an onslaught of baitfish and other eats for big predators...and at the mouth, even bluefish come in...and if you have a doubt about sturgeon, check capt. blaine anderson's website under video and see for yourself...they are there, but we can't actively fish for those big fuckers.
so in this forum feel free to tell us how you did, and if you feel you need to mask the true identity of your whereabouts, than please do so......and if you just feel like telling us a story, we would love to read about that to.
lets get creative, get active, and freakin' fish, folks! affraid

Last edited by meatloaf on Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : poopsicsl)
meatloaf
meatloaf
Sasquatch fighting badass

Male
Number of posts : 1110
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

welcome Empty Re: welcome

Post by Heckler Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:32 am

yeah we need some creative writers and photgraphers. This place is going to hate us when we start uploading pics....HaHahaAHaHaHehehAHeAehAeAHeahaE

that's my evil laugh
Heckler
Heckler
nile perch
nile perch

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by meatloaf Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:31 pm

but its unlimited.....and besides, we can upload to another server for pics....screw em if they cant handle the pressure...wait until i open the floodgates and send this forum to the rest of the crew and people i work with. between all of us this will snowball
meatloaf
meatloaf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Heckler Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:18 am

The CT river is a GREAT small mouth fishery. but you need a boat...and Meatloaf i know a sweet SMB and Carp spot to hit up when we can. will need the boat though.
Heckler
Heckler
nile perch
nile perch

Back to top Go down

Post by meatloaf Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:06 pm

sweet...you need to go with me next sunday for pikie!
meatloaf
meatloaf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Heckler Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:14 pm

I bet piking would be good now!!! water temps are up and conditions should be spot on.
Heckler
Heckler
nile perch
nile perch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: